I have been invited to make my new presentation on the 2011 Fall SCMG Meeting. See agenda here.
My presentation will be actually a compilations of some of my last posts in this blog:
- UCL=LCL : How many standard deviations do we use for Control Charting? Use ZERO!
- BIRT based Control Chart
- One Example of BIRT Data Cubes Usage for Performance Data Analysis
- How To Build IT-Control Chart - Use the Excel Pivot Table!
- Power of Control Charts and IT-Chart Concept (Part 1)
- Building IT-Control Chart by BIRT against Data from the MySQL Database
- EV-Control Chart
So please plan to attend ! (registration is here)
I have got the comment on my previous post “ BIRT based Control Chart “ with questions about how actually in BIRT the data are prepared for ...
Your are welcome to post to this blog any message related to the Capacity, Performance and/or Availability of computer systems. Just put you...