Popular Post

_

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

#Opmantek product has implemented my SEDS method (MASF based #AnomalyDetection) and referenced my work positively

After I have published my previous post

#Opmantek product has implemented my Statistical Exception Detection System (SEDS) - MASF based #AnomalyDetection

Opmantek CTO has reached me out, confirmed they used my methodology and provided a very positive feedback:

"I am glad you contacted Opmantek about this blog, and we have updated it to include your name and a reference to one of the key blog articles.

I have been meaning to reach out to you to let you know about what we had done, technically the product is still in Beta but it seems the marketing team have pushed forward with making it generally available.

We found your work of great value as we looked through various methodologies for trending, in the end we implemented something based on SEDS with a few changes/additions, to be honest I would have to review the code to see what the differences are.

At the moment the product opTrend is working well enough, but we need to make some refinements and enhancements before it will be the first release.

Your research and publications are of great value and highly appreciated."

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment